About the Plumber Position
We’re seeking a skilled, experienced Plumber to join our company. As a member of our team, you’ll take on a wide variety of plumbing installations, including HVAC, pipe, and fixtures, as well as repairs and emergency calls.
As a Plumber, you’ll need to be good at working independently and fantastic at troubleshooting. If you’re interested, we’d love to hear from you.
- Read blueprints to determine the best plumbing layouts for installation, collaborating with other professionals as needed
- Install, repair, and maintain pipes and other plumbing fixtures in both commercial and residential facilities
- Fit and repair various household appliances
- Answer calls for plumbing emergencies, fixing issues as quickly and efficiently as possible
- Inspect plumbing for code compliance and safety issues
- Prepare estimates for client needs
- Maintain a record of time spent working, including tasks completed and supplies used
- Trade school diploma or apprenticeship completed
- [2+] years previous experience working as a Plumber
- Valid plumbing license as required by state law
- Excellent critical thinking and troubleshooting abilities
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Good physical dexterity and the ability to lift 50+ pounds
- Valid driver’s license
Find this Plumber job description template, and hundreds more, right inside Breezy. Start Now
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes a good Plumber?
A good Plumber is great at troubleshooting and thinking on their feet! From planning plumbing to existing blueprints to making house calls for plumbing emergencies, you’ll need to be able to skillfully act fast.
Who does a Plumber report to?
A Plumber typically reports to a foreman, project manager, or Master Plumber.
What is the salary range for a Plumber?
The salary for a Plumber is $45,000 to $75,000.