Your zero-regret new Warehouse Supervisor will have excellent interpersonal skills and a knack for delegating tasks.They’ll be an organized, detail-oriented team-player with awesome communication skills.
Top tip: Hire candidates you can grow with by making sure their personal career goals align with your company's mission.
Warehouse Supervisor interview questions
- What drew you to apply for this role?
- Describe a day-in-the-life for a Warehouse Supervisor.
- How do you keep up-to-date with technical trends and know-how?
- What’s the largest team you’ve supervised?
- What metrics do you use to measure team performance?
- Have you ever suggested an awesome new way to cut costs, increase revenue or improve efficiency?
- How would you ensure an accurate shipment and inventory transaction?
- What warehouse tech packages have you used?
- What’s the most challenging thing about this role?
- Have you ever had to deliver bad news to your team? What happened?
- Have you ever had to resolve an unexpected problem? What happened?
- How do you give constructive feedback?
- How would you approach an uncooperative employee?
- What would you do if you caught a fellow employee stealing products?
- What’s the most successful team project you’ve supervised? What was the goal/outcome?