Your high-potential new hire will be highly-trained with CPR and First Aid certification and surveillance systems and emergency equipment experience. They’ll have great IT and problem-solving skills, will be alert and focused and have awesome ethics.
Top tip: Hire candidates you can grow with by making sure their personal career goals align with your company's mission.
Security Guard interview questions
- What are the top responsibilities of a Security Guard?
- How would you rate your IT skills?
- What surveillance systems are you familiar with?
- Have you ever felt in physical danger at work? How did you cope?
- What would you do if you encountered a thief?
- How would you control large crowds at events?
- Have you ever dealt with an unauthorized person who tried to enter the facility? What happened?
- What would you do if you caught a fellow security officer sleeping on the job?
- How would you deal with a facility visitor who resisted metal screening upon entry?
- What would you do if an authorized person without proper credentials tried to enter the facility after hours?
- Describe the standard procedures for admitting guests at your last role.
- When would you use arms to diffuse a situation?
- Are you prepared to use medical training to save a life?
- Which would you prioritize: a large group or an emergency situation?
Start optimizing your recruiting process today.
Join the thousands of companies already hiring with Breezy HR.Start Interviewing Now