About the Associate Product Manager Position
Are you the creative type? Are you great at seeing both the big picture and all the little details that make it up? Do you love seeing a project through to completion? If so, our company would love to speak with you about our open Associate Product Manager role.
As an Associate Product Manager, you’ll help guide our creative teams in creating new products and adding extra features to existing products. Associate Product Managers also have a hand in product creation from start to finish, whether it’s collaborating with engineers or getting feedback from stakeholders.
Check out this position’s list of responsibilities and requirements below. If this sounds like the perfect role for you, we’d love to hear from you.
Associate Product Manager Responsibilities
- Determine possible product upgrades using web analytics, consumer responses, and other available data
- Collaborate with engineers to ensure product functionality
- Prepare reports and give presentations on project updates
- Create and develop new product ideas based on current and projected marketing trends
- Work alongside the Product Manager and stakeholders to help products achieve their visions
- Monitor project funding to increase profit and reduce losses
- Analyze customer and client feedback to determine the next steps for a product
- Coordinate with marketing team members to showcase new features in all marketing materials
- Test all products and features for quality assurance purposes
Associate Product Manager Requirements
- [2+] years of experience in a similar role
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, business management, computer science, or similar field
- Experience with project completion from start to finish
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Knowledge of marketing research and data analyzation
- Experience with project management tools, such as JIRA or Trello, preferred
- Superb time management and multitasking skills
Find this Associate Product Manager job description template, and hundreds more, right inside Breezy. Start Now.
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes a good Associate Product Manager?
A good Associate Product Manager will be able to see a project through from the brainstorming stage all the way to completion, including getting feedback and making revisions. Strong communication and collaboration skills make this person a team player ready to help out where they’re needed.
Who does an Associate Product Manager report to?
Usually, an Associate Product Manager reports to a Product Manager.
What is the salary range for an Associate Product Manager?
The typical salary range for an Associate Product Manager is $62,000 to $92,000.