About the Software Security Engineer position
We are looking for an experienced Security Engineer who will analyze our software designs and implementations from a security perspective٫ in order to identify and resolve security issues. Your duties will include the appropriate security analysis٫ defences and countermeasures at each phase of the software development lifecycle٫ to result in robust and reliable software.
You should have a solid technical backround and great abilities of security threats prevention. We also expect you to have an analytical mindset and to be an efficient team player.
Software Security Engineer responsibilities are:
- Plan٫ test and implement advanced software security techniques in compliance with technical reference architecture
- Organize on-going security testing and code review to improve software security
- Detect٫ troubleshoot and debug issues that arise
- Prepare engineering designs for new software solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities
- Participate in the team's work at all levels of the architecture
- Prepare and maintain technical documentation
- Provide help and consulting to team members on secure coding practices
- Stay informed about new tools and best practices of the industry
Software Security Engineer requirements are:
- 2+ years' experience of working on a Software Security Engineer position
- Profound experience with techniques٫ standards and methods for authentication and authorization٫ applied cryptography٫ security vulnerabilities and remediation
- Excellent knowledge of web related technologies (Web applications٫ Web Services and Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols
- Good understanding of all aspects of security research and development
- BS degree in Computer Science or other related area
Frequently Asked Questions
Hire a Software Security Engineer
Post this Software Security Engineer job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.