About the External Auditor position
We're looking for an External Auditor who will analyze activities of our organizations٫ scrutinizing their financial statements and reporting on their financial situations. Your evaluations will influence the shareholders helping them carry informed decisions.
A successful candidate should possess exceptional communication skills٫ analytical mind٫ sound judgment and sharp attention to detail. Objectivity and ability to speak your mind openly would also be an advantage.
Your primary duties will include providing helpful insight and uncovering problematic situations with company's finances and its organizations' activities.
External Auditor Responsibilities:
- Planning and preparation of auditing operations
- Review financial data and perform complete analysis of accounts for accuracy and regulatory compliance
- Perform inspections of company's internal systems and controls
- Review risk management procedures
- Organize audits of non-financial objects such as IT or Health & Safety
- Prepare reports about detected systematic errors or fraud indicators
- Explore specific problems which can be caused by regulatory services
- Provide detailed explanations of audit results and proposed solutions
External Auditor Requirements:
- 3+ years' experience of working on an External Auditor position
- Profound experience in financial data analytics and reporting areas
- Good knowledge of accounting standards such as GAAP or IFRS
- Good knowledge of external auditing procedures and legal regulations related to this field (such as Sarbanes-Oxley Act)
- Practical experience with ERP software (such as SAP or Oracle ERP)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good decision-making and organizational skills
- Sound judgment and keen attention to details
- Have a CPA license and BSc or BA degree in Accounting٫ Finance or another relevant area.
Hire an External Auditor
Post this External Auditor job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.Post Now