About the Budget Analyst position
We are looking for a skilled Budget Analyst who will perform budget planning٫ organize our finances and ensure company's profitability and growth. You will also review budget proposals and analyze financial data to optimize funding procedures.
A successful candidate should possess strong mathematical skills together with critical thinking. We expect you to have a keen attention to detail٫ good writing skills٫ and excellent communication abilities. Besides٫ you should maintain relevant knowledge about all legal regulations related to budgeting.
Budget Analyst responsibilities are:
- Reviewing funding requests and budget proposals
- Preparing and submitting budget recommendations and presenting them to stakeholders
- Helping managers to develop final consolidated budgets
- Performing cost/benefit analysis
- Exploring expenditure and forecast spending trends
- Creating projections for future budget needs
- Ensuring the compliance of the organization’s budget structure to related legal regulations
- Developing measures for budget optimization
- Creating periodical and on-demand reports and presenting them to the senior management
Budget Analyst requirements are:
- 3+ years' experience of working on a Budget Analyst position
- Solid practical experience with MS Office and databases; knowledge of graphic software will be a bonus
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting practices
- Excellent knowledge of budgeting and regulatory standards and best practices
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills with close attention to detail
- BSc or MSc degree in accounting٫ finance٫ business or other relevant areas
Frequently Asked Questions
Hire a Budget Analyst
Post this Budget Analyst job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.