About the Junior Accountant position
We are looking for a Junior Accountant to join our team and manage our company's accounting tasks on a daily basis. You will help to maintain order and transparency of company’s finances٫ working together with our team of accounting professionals. Your work will contribute raise company's awareness of its financial condition and thus increase the overall efficiency of our operations.
Your duties will include preparation of financial statements and reports. We expect you to be well aware of accounting principles and best practices٫ and be able to perform calculations with keen attention to detail efficiently.
Junior Accountant responsibilities are:
- Keep accounts receivable٫ accounts payable and issue invoices up to date
- Perform reconciliation operations
- Manage accounting journals entries tracking all business transactions whenever needed
- Review and update financial data in databases keeping them accurate٫ relevant and fully accessible by request
- Participate in reviewing necessary procedures including expenses٫ payroll records and so on
- Participate in organizing balance sheets٫ income statements and other relevant financial documentation following company's guidelines
- Create and submit reports on your activities on weekly and monthly basis
- Participate in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Help senior accountants with other kinds of accounting operations
Junior Accountant requirements are:
- 1+ years' experience of working on a Junior Accountant position
- Experience with basic accounting and financial practices
- Good knowledge of MS Office and popular accounting software (such as SAP)
- Strong team player skills with close attention to detail
- Good analytical٫ numerical and presentational skills
- BSc or BA degree in accounting٫ finance or other relevant areas; relevant qualifications such as ACA٫ ACCA or CIMA will be a bonus
Frequently Asked Questions
Hire a Junior Accountant
Post this Junior Accountant job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.