About the Mechanic position
We are looking for a Mechanic who will join our team and take the job of assembling٫ maintaining and repairing machinery and vehicles. Your duties will include ensuring functionality and reliability of machines٫ engines and mechanical systems.
You should have good manual dexterity and great attention to detail. We also expect you to be able to work with various machines and tools as well as follow all safety precautions.
Mechanic responsibilities are:
- Assemble machines or mechanical components according to requirements
- Check machines٫ engines٫ transmissions and other objects on a regular basis٫ running diagnostic tests to discover functionality issues
- Organize repairs aiming for maximum reliability
- Resolve reported problems in a timely manner
- Organize proper maintenance on machinery٫ equipment and systems
- Perform cleaning and lubrication of machinery components
- Manage fluids and components of engines and machinery٫ restocking if necessary
- Support and consult machine or vehicle users on correct maintenance and preventative measures
- Perform additional works including repair of hydraulic systems٫ painting vehicles and so on
- Record and manage logs of you work and reports about issues
- Adhere to all health and safety guidelines
Mechanic requirements are:
- 2+ years' experience of working on a Mechanic position
- Significant experience with various hand tools٫ such as screwdrivers٫ hammers and so on٫ and precision measurement tools٫ such as calipers
- Significant experience of maintaining machinery and hydraulic٫ electrical and other systems and their components
- Good experience of understanding and following established procedures and practices and read instruction٫ blueprints etc.
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent physical strength and stamina
- Certification from a vocational school or completion of apprenticeship
- High school diploma and a valid certification (such as ASE) will be a bonus