About the Quality Inspector position
We are looking for a Quality Inspector who will be a firm advocate of quality in our business٫ making our customers enjoy our merchandise so that our company can achieve long-term success. Your duties will include verification of all incoming and outgoing material and products as well as inspection of production procedures.
You should possess a trained eye for detail٫ be reliable and committed. In depth knowledge and excellent comprehension of quality standards are also required.
Quality Inspector responsibilities are:
- Examine and implement blueprints and instructions for the quality expectations of products and supplies
- Inspect raw materials٫ approving or rejecting them according to quality standards٫ and record supplier performance
- Get output samples and check them using appropriate methods٫ such as measuring dimensions٫ testing functionality٫ comparing to specifications and so on
- Perform complex testing procedures with the help of specialized automated systems
- Keep records of testing٫ information and various metrics such as number of defective products per day etc.
- Review procedures of the entire production cycle to ensure they are efficient and comply with safety standards
- Oversee the use of equipment and ensure it is safe and well-maintained and discard any that doesn’t meet requirements
- Create reports on your activities and present them to the quality manager
Quality Inspector requirements are:
- 2+ years' experience of working on a Quality Inspector or other similar position
- Significant experience with quality control standards and testing methodologies
- Excellent knowledge of quality testing machines and systems
- Close attention to detail and a results-driven approach
- Responsible and trustworthy
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Certification of quality control: ISO 9000 or other
- High School Degree; additional qualification will be a plus