About the Production Manager position
We are looking for a Production Manager who will organize the efficient manufacturing of goods. Your duties will include facilitating the smooth running of all production lines٫ controlling the quality of output and ensuring that customer requirements are met.
You should possess deep understanding of production procedures and ability to direct personnel towards maximum performance. We also expect you to have strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
Production Manager responsibilities are:
- Participate in activities to formulate objectives and understand requirements
- Perform evaluation of costs and prepare budgets
- Manage workflow to meet specifications and deadlines
- Oversee the production process and resolve issues
- Supervise and review performance of production personnel٫ including quality inspectors٫ workers and others
- Calculate amount of necessary resources٫ such as workforce٫ raw materials and so on
- Monitor maintenance work٫ purchasing of equipment etc.
- Enforce the adherence to quality standards as well as health and safety precautions
- Prepare reports on your activities and present them to upper management
Production Manager requirements are:
- 2+ years' experience of working on a Production Manager or other similar position
- Significant experience in production management and reporting on key production metrics
- Excellent knowledge of quality standards٫ and health and safety regulations
- Good knowledge of performance evaluation and budgeting concepts
- Good practical experience with MS Office and ERP software
- Strong decision-making٫ organizational and leaderships skills
- Strong communication skills with close attention to detail
- Results-driven approach and good business-oriented thinking
- BSc or BA degree in business administration or other relevant area
Frequently Asked Questions
Hire a Production Manager
Post this Production Manager job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.