About the Ruby on Rails Developer position
We’re looking for an experienced Developer with in-depth experience in Ruby on Rails who will join our team of exceptional developers working in a fast-paced environment to deliver world-class software.
We expect you to have a passion for programming and for writing clean and and efficient Ruby code. Besides٫ you should be able to perform well working in a team٫ along with developers٫ engineers and web designers.
Ruby on Rails Developer responsibilities are:
- Develop robust٫ scalable and secure features
- Write clean٫ maintainable and efficient code
- Participate at all stages of the development lifecycle
- Implement best practices of test-driven development٫ continuous integration٫ SCRUM٫ refactoring and code standards٫ and so on
- Stay informed about relevant new technologies and drive their continuous adoption and integration into design
Ruby on Rails Developer requirements are:
- 2+ years' experience of working on a Ruby on Rails Developer position
- Good experience of developing highly interactive applications
- Good experience with relational and NoSQL databases
- Excellent knowledge of object oriented analysis and design
- Strong ability of writing great٫ simple٫ clean٫ efficient code
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science٫ Engineering or other related area