About the PHP Developer position
We are looking for an experienced PHP Developer who will write quality code and deliver results within reasonable time terms. You will work as a part of a full-stack creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification٫ through to developing٫ testing and launching.
You should be able to adhere to high standards of PHP coding and work in a timely and scalable way. Besides we expect you to be a good team player and oriented at finding optimal ways to solving problems.
PHP Developer responsibilities are:
- Produce “clean” and well-structured code٫ with detailed specifications
- Collaborate with the team in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Troubleshoot٫ test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Design and implement new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Stay informed about industry best practices
PHP Developer requirements are:
- 3+ years' experience of working on a PHP Developer position
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases٫ version control tools and of developing web services
- Good understanding of open source projects like Joomla٫ Drupal٫ Wikis٫ osCommerce٫ etc
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google٫ Facebook٫ Ebay etc)
- Desire to develop new bold ideas٫ while constantly following best design and coding practices
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science٫ Engineering or other related area