About the Telecommunications Specialist position
We are looking for a skilled Telecommunications Specialist who will help us constructing٫ installing٫ monitoring٫ repairing and maintaining communications systems and equipment.
You should possess in-depth knowledge of telephone and data cables٫ wiring٫ circuits٫ digital computers and all related systems and devices.
Telecommunications Specialist responsibilities are:
- Monitor and test systems and peripheral equipment and troubleshoot problems
- Supervise and manage telecommunications systems and provide technical advice to personnel
- Collect feedback٫ identify users’ needs and requirements and mobilize existing technology to meet their criteria
- Prepare documentation for plans٫ requests٫ activities and specifications
- Prepare reports on your activities٫ on a regular basis
- Coordinate telecommunications activities and perform staff training as assigned
- Develop features٫ design networks and systems and allocate resources as necessary
- Evaluate systems performance level and improve capabilities as needed
- Purchase electronic equipment and prepare budgetary justifications
- Ensure the compliance with industry’s standards and best practices
Telecommunications Specialist requirements are:
- 3+ years' experience of working on a Telecommunications Specialist position
- Profound experience with all telecommunications systems including peripheral equipment٫ including computer networks٫ optical fiber٫ on site controllers٫ data modems٫ terminals and so on
- Good knowledge of MS Office and databases
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills
- Good team player and customer service skills
- BS degree in Computer Science٫ Telecommunications or other relevant area
Frequently Asked Questions
Hire a Telecommunications Specialist
Post this Telecommunications Specialist job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.