About the Web Programmer position
We are looking for a Web programmer who will perform designing٫ coding and improving our company's web pages٫ programs and applications. Your goal will be converting our needs into functional and user-friendly websites and programs.
You should be able to write clean code and ensure your programs run properly. We also expect you to be passionate about building software and perform well working in a team٫ along with developers٫ engineers and web designers.
Web Programmer responsibilities are:
- Build fully functional programs writing clean٫ testable code
- Design user interface and web layout using HTML/CSS practices
- Organize testing and debugging on a regular basis
- Upgrade and repair existing programs and integrate back-end data
- Prepare technical documentation for user support
- Work together with internal teams to identify system requirements
- Analyze program performance and suggest new features and improvements
- Ensure compliance with security principles
- Keep informed about latest industry developments
Web Programmer requirements are:
- 2+ years' experience of working on a Web Programmer or Developer position
- In-depth knowledge of HTML/CSS٫ Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Strong communication and teamwork skills with close attention to detail
- Good project management skills within a dynamic work environment
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
Frequently Asked Questions
Hire a Web Programmer
Post this Web Programmer job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.