About the Chief Technology Officer position
We are looking for a responsible Chief Technology Officer (CTO) who will take leadership over all technical aspects of our company's activity. Your duties will include communication with employees٫ stakeholders and customers to ensure our company’s technologies are used appropriately.
You should possess strategic thinking and strong business acumen٫ being well-versed in current technological trends and familiar with a variety of business concepts. We also expect you to be an excellent communicator and public speaker.
Chief Technology Officer responsibilities are:
- Oversee technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
- Find and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage
- Support departments in their profitable usage of technology
- Monitor system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Develop quality assurance and data protection processes
- Oversee KPIs and IT budgets to assess technological performance
- Collect feedback from stakeholders to make necessary improvements and adjustments to technology
- Discuss technology strategy with partners and investors
Chief Technology Officer requirements are:
- 2+ years' experience of working on a CTO or other relevant position
- Significant experience in budgets and business planning
- Significant experience in conducting technological analyses and researches to build strategy
- Good knowledge of current technological trends
- Strong communication٫ leadership and organizational skills
- Strong problem-solving skills with strategic approach
- BSc or BA degree in Computer Science٫ Engineering or other related area; MBA or other relevant graduate degree will be a bonus
Frequently Asked Questions
Hire a Chief Technology Officer
Post this Chief Technology Officer job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.