Send qualified marketing candidates a recruiting email to let them know about your job opening. Tell your potential candidates how you found them and what about them made you reach out. Personalize your recruiting emails to increase response rates.
- Note if you met at a conference/event and highlight what stood out to you about the interaction.
- Network with them on social platforms, including Facebook groups, Slack and Twitter. Mention any previously communicated, so they’re more likely to respond to your recruiting email.
- Mention one to two projects they were involved in that impressed you.
- Look for online portfolios and compliment potential candidates on works that resemble what you (want to) do.
For European candidates, please refer to guidance on using social media for recruiting and collecting candidate information as per the General Data Protection Regulation, or GDPR.Candidates need to know the big benefits of working for your company. Name one or two benefits that you offer to employees and briefly describe some challenging tasks related to the position (e.g. launching a new product.)Provide relevant information (your name, your company and contact details) and a clear call to action. And if this is an EU candidate, make sure to include a link to your privacy notice as the GDPR requires.
Recruiting Marketing candidates email template
Subject line: [Company_name] is hiring a [job_title] / Interested in joining our team at [Company_name]?
My name is [your name], [your job_title] at [Company_name].
- I saw your profile on [list site] and I was really impressed by your experience with [add specific skills or field]. Your [add specific achievement that caught your eye] really impressed me. We are currently looking for a [job_title – add link to the job description] to join our team/ to manage [add marketing specific project.] I’d love to tell you more about this position and discuss your career goals.
- I saw your online portfolio on [list site] and your work on [mention specific project.] really caught my eye. We are always looking to collaborate with creative people who can bring unique skills to our projects. Currently, we want to expand our team with a [job_title – add link to the job description]. I’d love to tell you a little more about this position and learn more about your career goals.
- We met [mention specific time or event] / We’ve previously interacted [mention social platform] and your [skill/interaction] really stood out to me. We make client satisfaction our number one priority, and we’re looking for a [job_title – add link to the job description] who’ll positively represent our brand both online and offline. I’d love to tell you a little more about this position and learn about your career goals.
- I saw your profile [list social site like Quora] and I was really impressed by the way you interact [e.g. customers or people.] We are always looking to build a stronger relationship with our audience. Currently, we’d like to grow our team with a [job_title – add link to the job description] who will [e.g. contact customers online or manage our social media pages.] I’d love to tell you a little more about this position and learn a few things about you, as well.
Are you available [include date and time or a period of time, e.g. ‘sometime this week’]? If so, I’d be happy to set up a call.
Start optimizing your recruiting process today.
Join the thousands of companies already hiring with Breezy HR.