Sample offer letter template part-time to full-time
Hi [Employee’s name],
We want to formally offer to extend your employment status from part-time to full-time, as of [date].
If you accept this offer, please find the terms and conditions of your new employment contract below:
- Position: [e.g. You will be working as a [Job_title] and reporting to the [e.g. Marketing] department’s supervisor.]
- Working hours: [e.g. Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., with a 1 hour break per day]
- Compensation: [e.g. Your annual gross salary will be $X .]
- Bonus: [If applicable]
- Benefits: [e.g. As a full-time employee, you will be eligible for the benefits that [Company_name] offers. These benefits include:
- Private health and dental insurance plan
- X days of paid vacation leave per year
- $100 monthly wellness stipend
You will also be eligible for any additional employee benefits that the company may provide in the future.]
To accept, sign and date this full-time offer letter as indicated below and email it back to us by [date].
Feel free to contact the HR department [include contact details] or your supervisor, if you have any questions.
Company Representative (Sign)
Company Representative (Print)
Disclaimer: These offer letter recommendations should only be used as guidelines. Please only select the portions that apply to your company. Neither the author nor Breezy.hr will assume legal liability for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information provided in whole or in part within this article.