Ask permission from the candidates before sending a text. Particularly, if your candidates are EU citizens, their personal data is protected by the new data protection law (GDPR).
Remember texts to candidates should still be professional. Double-check your language for clarity, tone and accuracy.
Job interview invitation text message template
- Hi [Candidate_name]. Here’s directions to our office [map url] for your interview tomorrow. Let me know if you need further help. Looking forward to meeting with you!
- Hi [Candidate_name]. We’re looking forward to meeting you tomorrow at ! Traffic may be heavy, so please allow 10-15 extra minutes to get here. Feel free to contact me at this number if you need any directions.
Sample follow up text message for after an interview
- Hi [Candidate_name]. It was great meeting you! Keep an eye on your inbox – I’ll send you the assignment we talked about by the end of the week. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions. Cheers!
Reschedule an interview text message template
- Hi [Candidate_name]. [situation] came up and I need to reschedule tomorrow’s interview. Are you available on [Thursday at 3 pm] instead? Let me know if that works for you or if you prefer another day or time this week. I apologize for any inconvenience.
Sample text message to reconnect with past applicant
- Hi [Candidate_name]. I’m [your name] from [Company_name]. We’re hosting a career day on [date]. We’d love to see you there to discuss our new openings. If you’re interested, please let me know and I can send you some more details. Cheers!
Start optimizing your recruiting process today.
Join the thousands of companies already hiring with Breezy HR.Start Recruiting Today