To ensure you get the right referrals, be sure to clearly state exactly what you’re looking for including:
- Skill set
- Professional experience
- Knowledge of job-related tech
- Any other mandatory requirements
If your company offers an employee referral bonus program, include details about the incentives in your email to help sweeten the deal.
Subject Line: We’re looking for a new [Job title] / Do you know a great [Job title]?
We’re hiring again! As I’m sure you know, we’re always on the lookout for new ways to grow our talented teams. If you know anyone who’d make a great team member, please let us know!
Send us a quick note with answers to the following questions:
- How do you know this person and why do you want think they’d be a great fit for us?
- What role(s) will this person be suitable for?
- What’s their main area of expertise and most impactful skills?
- Have you worked together in the past? If so, please mention one or two things that make your friend a good coworker.
- Why do you think this person would be a great addition to our company?
Please attach your friend’s contact details and leave next steps to us.
[Point out the perks of your employee referral bonus program, e.g. “You’ll get a one-time bonus of $XXX after this person finishes their trial period with us.”]
You can check out our careers page [add link] for all the latest openings.