Cabin Crew qualifications to look for
Cabin crew members make your airline’s flight truly memorable because they interact with your customers more than any other member of your team. They ensure the safety and comfort of your passengers while delivering excellent customer service.
Most cabin crew members will have a high school diploma or equivalent, and it’s always a bonus if your next hire is multi-lingual.
Keep an eye out for candidates who are:
- Team players
- Customer-forward thinkers
- Attentive to details
- Able to adhere to rules and regulations
- Able to work on short notice
Top tip: Diversity is key to a thriving workplace. Keep an eye out for management and exec-level candidates from varying backgrounds and aim to eliminate bias from your hiring process.
Cabin Crew interview questions
- Why is customer service important to this role?
- This job requires a lot of time away from home. How do you feel about that?
- How do you handle an upset passenger or customer?
- How do you handle conflict with a team member?
- How would you handle an upset child?
- What would you do if you saw a coworker not following procedures?
- You’ve noticed a coworker or passenger violating safety standards. What is your response?
- What would you do if you saw a passenger harassing another passenger?
- How do you avoid over serving a passenger?
- Would you be ready to jump out of a plane in case of an emergency?
- How do you calm passengers during flight delays or turbulence?
- Describe a time you went above and beyond to provide great customer service. What was the situation and the outcome?
Start optimizing your recruiting process today.
Join the thousands of companies already hiring with Breezy HR.Start Interviewing Now