Your zero-regret new hire will be an experienced, organized quick-performer with a positive ‘can do’ attitude. Plus they’ll be super trustworthy with an awesome work ethic.
- Check their availability: Often cleaning roles involve weekends and shift work, so remember to ask what they’re available to do.
- Grow together: Hire candidates you can grow with by making sure their personal career goals align with your company's mission.
Cleaner interview questions
- What’s your availability? How flexible are you?
- What are the most important health and safety precautions?
- What are your top cleaning products?
- How do you make computer screens sparkle?
- How long does it take you to clean ten offices?
- How do you rate green vs. traditional cleaning products?
- What’s your bathroom cleaning system?
- Are there any tasks you’re unable to perform? (For example because of an allergy.)
- Have you ever dealt with an emergency at work? What happened?
- Do you have outdoor cleaning experience?
- How do you treat wood, marble or granite differently?
- Have you used cleaning machinery? Which ones?
- What would you do with lost property?
- What do you do when you have to move heavy furniture to vacuum?
- What’s the most frustrating cleaning task you’ve faced?
- Describe a time you went the extra mile with a task.
- Have you ever dealt with a difficult coworker? What did you do?
Start optimizing your recruiting process today.
Join the thousands of companies already hiring with Breezy HR.Start Interviewing Now