Your zero-regret new hire will likely be a confident recent graduate (think: bachelor’s degree in PR or comms) with high-quality communication skills. They’ll have great PR, admin and organizational skills, a resourceful outlook and focused attention to detail.
- Set an assignment: Your ideal candidate will have awesome written skills, so test them by asking them to provide you with a writing sample.
- Grow together: Hire candidates you can grow with by making sure their personal career goals align with your company's mission.
Public Relations Assistant interview questions
- What does PR mean to you?
- How important is social media to PR?
- What does a media list look like?
- How would you find the contact details of a media pro?
- How do you create an awesome press kit?
- What’s your video editing experience?
- How do you organize tasks like a pro?
- What are your top media outlets and why?
- What does it take to ace client communication?
- How would you deal with a press enquiry?
- What do you think of our PR campaigns?
- Tell us about a time you helped organize an event.
Start optimizing your recruiting process today.
Join the thousands of companies already hiring with Breezy HR.Start Interviewing Now