Recruiter interview questions
Your future high-performer is an innovative, experienced and dedicated people-person who asks relevant, intelligent questions. They’ll be tenacious and curious with solid organization and communication skills, plus they’ll be used to working in fast-paced environments.
Top tip: Hire candidates you can grow with by making sure their personal career goals align with your company's mission.
Problem solving interview questions
- What are your favorite candidate sourcing methods? What outdated methods have you dropped?
- What were your biggest sourcing challenges in your previous roles?
- Tell us about your fave candidate tracking tools.
- What are the hardest roles to fill and why?
- Describe your interview game plan. What are you trying to find out?
- What does an awesome hiring process look like?
- Describe your referral program experience. How did rewards, tech and engagement add to the program performance? Is there anything you’d change?
- How could we improve our time-to-hire, cost-per-hire, and success rate?
- Describe the challenges of working with hiring managers.
- How would you double your hires for next year while maintaining quality?