Warehouse Assistant interview questions
Your zero-regret new hire understands the supply chain management process and has experience with basic warehouse activities, power tools, hand tools and heavy machinery. They are health-and-safety conscious and are awesome team players.
Top tip: Hire candidates you can grow with by making sure their personal career goals align with your company's mission.
Role-specific interview questions
- What’s your hand tools and heavy machinery experience?
- Are you forklift certified?
- Why would you use a forklift instead of a pallet jack?
- What are the pros and cons of manual inventory tracking?
- Have you used scanners before?
- Describe how to lift a heavy box.
- How do you deal with “fragile” packages?
- How do you ensure products don’t get lost or damaged?
Behavioral interview questions
- What keeps you motivated?
- Have you ever made a mistake at work? What happened?
- Describe a time your team disagreed with something. How did you help solve it?
- What’s the best feedback you’ve received from your manager?
Problem solving interview questions
- How would you tell your manager/client about a shipping delay?
- What would you do if you had to use a new tool but there was no one there to train you?
- If you saw a colleague stealing from the warehouse, would you tell your manager or approach your colleague first? Why?
Start optimizing your recruiting process today.
Join the thousands of companies already hiring with Breezy HR.Start Interviewing Now