About the Database Developer position
We are looking for a Database developer who will be responsible for developing٫ testing٫ improving and maintaining new and existing databases to help users retrieve data effectively. You will have to ensure our database systems run effectively and securely on a daily basis.
You should be apt for productive collaboration with the development team٫ as well as administrators and clients٫ to ensure system consistency٫ provide technical support and identify new requirements. You should also be organized and communicative.
Database Developer responsibilities are:
- Create and support stable٫ reliable and effective databases
- Update databases according to requests and perform tests
- Troubleshoot database usage issues and malfunctions
- Get user requirements and identify new features
- Collaborate with developers to improve applications and establish best practices
- Optimize and maintain legacy systems
- Create technical and training manuals and support users
- Explore new database products٫ services and protocols and make suggestions of their usage
- Ensure all database programs meet company and performance requirements
Database Developer requirements are:
- 2+ years' experience of working on a Database Developer position
- Solid experience with data management
- Good knowledge of software development and user interface web applications
- Strong analytical and organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills٫ with an ability to understand front-end users requirements
- BSc degree in Computer Science or other relevant area
Frequently Asked Questions
Hire a Database Developer
Post this Database Developer job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.