About the Computer Technician position
We are looking for a Computer Technician who will install٫ maintain and repair computers and networks٫ ensuring that adequate IT infrastructure is in place and is used to its maximum capabilities.
You should be well-versed in computer systems and network functions٫ able to work diligently and accurately and possess a great problem-solving ability in order to fix issues and maintain functionality.
Computer Technician responsibilities are:
- Maintain hardware and install and configure software and drivers
- Organize regular upgrades to ensure systems remain updated
- Monitor and repair technological equipment (such as switches٫ routers and so on) or peripheral devices
- Install well-functioning LAN/WAN and other networks and manage components (such as servers٫ IPs and so on)
- Detect and repair system failures or bugs and provide solutions to restore functionality
- Manage security options and software in computers and networks to maintain privacy and protection from attacks
- Organize maintenance sessions to discover and mend inefficiencies
- Create and manage records of repairs and fixes for future reference
- Perform timely technical support and teach users how to utilize computers correctly
Computer Technician requirements are:
- 2+ years' experience of working on a Computer Technician or other relevant position
- Significant experience with computer systems٫ IT components and LAN/WAN networks
- In-depth knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Strong organizing and time-management skills
- Good communication abilities
- BSc or BA degree in Computer Science٫ engineering or other relevant area; additional certifications (such as CompTIA A+) will be a bonus
Frequently Asked Questions
Hire a Computer Technician
Post this Computer Technician job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.