About the Finance Clerk position
We are looking for an experienced Finance Clerk who will ensure our company's accounting procedures run smoothly. Your primary duties will include managing financial records٫ creating bills and providing quality customer service.
A successful candidate should be very attentive to detail٫ have strong math skills and be able to work on multiple tasks efficiently. We also expect you to be trustworthy and possess excellent communication skills.
Finance Clerk responsibilities are:
- Create and manage bills٫ checks٫ receipts and so on
- Review financial and related data and report any inconsistencies
- Verify that all documents are correctly signed and processed
- Oversee company's financial transactions
- Manage business records٫ reviewing٫ adding and updating financial and related data
- Participate in account reconciliation operations
- Interact with customers٫ contractors٫ and 3rd party vendors٫
- Prepare reports about the status of accounts and discrepancies
Finance Clerk requirements are:
- 3+ years' experience of working on a Finance Clerk position
- Significant experience with basic bookkeeping procedures and financial transactions
- Good knowledge of financial regulations in this area٫ such as Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Good understanding of MS Office and databases
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Reliability and close attention to detail
- High school diploma is required
Frequently Asked Questions
Hire a Finance Clerk
Post this Finance Clerk job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.