About the Accounting Clerk position
We are looking for an experienced Accounting Clerk to help us with accounting٫ bookkeeping٫ and financial tasks. Your goal will be to ensure our company’s daily accounting functions are accurate and efficient.
Your responsibilities will include managing financial records٫ creating reports and reconciling bank statements. You will administrate accounting software programs (e.g. SAP) to manage business transactions٫ including accounts payable and receivable٫ disbursements٫ expense vouchers and receipts.
We expect you to be familiar with all accounting procedures and have strong numerical skills.
Accounting Clerk responsibilities are:
- Enter financial transactions data in database٫ on a daily basis
- Organize bank deposits٫ general ledger postings٫ and statements
- Collaborate with the accounting department and other company personnel to help with processing financial transactions
- Create and maintain accounting documents and records
- Perform timely and accurate accounts reconciliation
- Prepare reports or summaries on your activity areas and present them to company's executives or top managers
- Detect problems and discrepancies in accounting procedures or related documentation and develop measures to resolve them
- Ensure the compliance with established standards٫ procedures and applicable laws
- Follow all significant changes and trends related to your area of responsibility
Accounting Clerk requirements are:
- 3+ years' experience of working on an Accounting Clerk٫ Accounts Receivable Clerk or Accounts Payable Clerk
- Profound experience with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Good practical experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
- Good knowledge of accounting software٫ MS Office٫ and databases
- Knowledge of filing and record keeping tasks
- Accuracy٫ high performance and close attention to detail
- Strong data entry٫ mathematical and word processing skills
- Organized and responsible
- High school degree; associate’s degree or other relevant certification will be a bonus