About the IT Coordinator position
We are looking for an experienced IT coordinator to help us maintaining company's information technology systems and networks. Your duties will also include technical and administrative tasks to ensure functionality and efficiency of computer and telecom systems.
You should have some experience in IT project management and solid technical background٫ together with good organizational٫ teambuilding and analytical abilities.
IT Coordinator responsibilities are:
- Install and configure software and hardware٫ including printers٫ network cards and so on
- Develop protocols for the use of IT across departments and projects
- Support or train personnel responsible for systems and networks and provide advice on the most suitable IT choices
- Facilitate the interaction between end users and higher level support
- Monitor system and network performance and organize maintenance activities (e.g. backups)
- Organize troubleshooting٫ repairs and data restoration
- Maintain licenses and upgrade schedules
- Work together with other professionals to maintain standards and functionality
IT Coordinator requirements are:
- 3+ years' experience of working on an IT coordinator or other relevant position
- Profound experience in network management and help desk support
- Good practical experience of managing IT systems and applications٫ troubleshooting and repairing issues
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP protocols and LAN/WAN configuration
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and coordination abilities with close attention to detail
- BSc or BA degree in information technology or computer science; additional certification (CompTIA Network+٫ CompTIA Security+ etc.) will be a bonus
Frequently Asked Questions
Hire an IT Coordinator
Post this IT Coordinator job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.