About the Data Scientist position
We are looking for a skilled Data Scientist who will help us analyze large amounts of raw information to find patterns and use them to optimize our performance. You will build data products to extract valuable business insights٫ analyze trends and help us make better decisions.
We expect you to be highly analytical with a knack for analysis٫ math and statistics٫ and a passion for machine-learning and research. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are also required.
Data Scientist responsibilities are:
- Research and detect valuable data sources and automate collection processes
- Perform preprocessing of structured and unstructured data
- Review large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns
- Create predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
- Modify and combine different models through ensemble modeling
- Organize and present information using data visualization techniques
- Develop and suggest solutions and strategies to business challenges
- Work together with engineering and product development teams
Data Scientist requirements are:
- 2+ years' experience of working on Data Scientist or Data Analyst (http://link...) position
- Significant experience in data mining٫ machine-learning and operations research
- Good experience using business intelligence tools (such as Tableau) and data frameworks (such as Hadoop)
- Good knowledge of R٫ SQL and Python; familiarity with Scala٫ Java or C++ is an asset
- Strong math and analytical skills٫ with business acumen
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Good problem-solving abilities
- BSc or BA degree in Computer Science٫ Engineering or other relevant area; graduate degree in Data Science or other quantitative field is preferred
Frequently Asked Questions
Hire a Data Scientist
Post this Data Scientist job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.