About the LPN Position
We are looking for a reliable LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) to care for invalids and injured people in a professional and considerate manner. You will work under the supervision of a registered nurse or doctor.
LPN professionals must be first and foremost qualified and compassionate. The ideal candidate will is experienced in providing different basic care needs to those who require it٫ while remaining patient٫ calm٫ and kind. It is a demanding job but also very rewarding.
- Record a patient’s medical history accurately
- Take and record measurements of blood pressure٫ temperature٫ heart rate٫ etc.
- Observe patients under treatment to identify progress٫ side-effects of medications٫ etc.
- Monitor patients’ condition including fluid intake and output and compose patient charts
- Assist ill patients in daily basic activities such as eating٫ bathing٫ etc.
- Administer injections٫ prescribed medications٫ enemas٫ etc.٫ clean and dress wounds and help with other basic medical care tasks
- Collect samples for lab testing as assigned
- Provide emotional and psychological support when needed
- Communicate with patients’ family or friends to give advice٫ comfort and release instructions
- Proven experience as LPN or similar role
- Ability to undertake a variety of diverse care tasks and work in a multidisciplinary team
- Familiarity with hospital health٫ safety and sanitation standards and procedures
- Understanding of confidentiality obligations and nursing best practices
- Excellent knowledge of medical and hospital terminology
- Solid knowledge of MS Office and data entry
- Perfect physical condition and stamina
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Compassionate and able to handle stress
- Successful completion of LPN license program is a must
Hire a LPN
Post this LPN job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.Post Now