About the National Account Manager position
We are looking for an experienced National account manager to join our team. You will be mainly responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with key accounts. You will also supervise and support regional managers to increase sales and profitability.
As a National account manager٫ you should be organized and able to analyze performance metrics. We also expect you to have good negotiation skills and the ability to foster relationships with customers.
Ultimately٫ you should be able to facilitate communication with customers and build long-term relationships to achieve business goals.
National Account Manager responsibilities are:
- Implementing sales targets for regional managers
- Establishing a good relationship with customers
- Staying up to date with new developments/policies
- Analyzing sales data
- Seeking prospective customers
- Ensuring brand consistency
- Negotiating contracts
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
National Account Manager requirements are:
- Experience as a National Account Manager
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good product knowledge
- Public speaking
- Good negotiation skills
- Proficient with CRM and MS Excel Software
- Displaying professionalism and leadership skills
- Able to travel as needed
- BA/BSc degree in٫ Business٫ Marketing or a related field