About the Network Engineer position
We are looking for a skilled Network Engineer who will be responsible for designing٫ implementing٫ maintaining٫ and supporting our growing network infrastructure. You will work within our systems engineering team.
You should have good understanding of designing and developing scalable٫ maintainable٫ highly available network architectures. We also expect you to be a good team player and be able to meet business objectives and SLAs.
Network Engineer responsibilities are:
- Organize network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs٫ patches٫ hot fixes and security configurations
- Install and configure different kinds of network devices and services٫ including routers٫ switches٫ firewalls٫ load balancers٫ VPN٫ QoS and so on
- Monitor system performance٫ ensure it is available and reliable
- Monitor system resource utilization٫ trending٫ and capacity planning
- Ensure the compliance with policies and requirements and troubleshoot any issues
- Organize the implementation of security tools٫ policies٫ and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team
- Work together with vendors and other IT personnel to resolve problems faster
Network Engineer requirements are:
- 2+ years' experience of working on a Network Engineer position
- Good practical network engineering experience
- Significant experience with monitoring٫ network diagnostic and network analytics tools
- Excellent understanding of networking protocols (including IPSEC٫ HSRP٫ BGP٫ OSPF٫ 802.11 and so on
- Good knowledge of the OSI or TCP/IP model
- University degree in Computer Science or a related subject;
- CCNP٫ CCIE or CISSP certification
Frequently Asked Questions
Hire a Network Engineer
Post this Network Engineer job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.