About the Office Administrator position
We are looking for a skilled Office Administrator to help us with administrative tasks٫ ensuring the proper support to the staff and smooth running of our company’s offices. Your duties will also include bookkeeping and mentoring office assistants.
You should be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision٫ as well as self-motivated and trustworthy.
Office Administrator responsibilities are:
- Organize activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Manage administrative staff and work to optimize their performance
- Arrange schedules٫ travels٫ appointments etc. for the upper management
- Manage records and databases with personnel٫ financial and other data
- Organize phone calls and correspondence such as e-mail٫ letters٫ packages and so on
- Oversee budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Monitor stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Prepare timely reports and presentations and submit them to executives and senior managers
Office Administrator requirements are:
- 3+ years' experience of working on an Office Administrator٫ Office Assistant or other relevant position
- Good experience with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Good practical experience with MS Office and office management software٫ such as ERP
- Strong communication and interpersonal abilities
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- High school diploma; BSc or BA in office administration or a qualification in secretarial studies will be a bonus
Frequently Asked Questions
Hire an Office Administrator
Post this Office Administrator job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.