About the File Clerk position
We are looking for a File Clerk who will perform file management and maintenance in our company. Your duties will include organizing paperwork according to an efficient filing system and organize digitization of important documentation. Besides٫ you will have to keep and update files maintaining their easy accessibility to the company's personnel.
We expect you to be organized and have a excellent understanding of confidentiality and data protection. You also should be skilled in computers and detail-oriented.
File Clerk responsibilities are:
- Ensure all papers are sorted properly (by alphabet٫ content٫ dates٫ significance and son on)
- Review incoming paperwork and make copies before distributing
- Create and manage records with new information
- Keep all paperwork in appropriate places applying security measures to important documents
- Organize converting the documentation into electronic format either by data entry or by optical scanning
- Respond to requests to access files and keep logs of borrowed papers
- Monitor inventory of files٫ paper clips etc. and report shortages
- Maintain an efficient filing system to facilitate updating and retrieving files
- Adhere to corporate policies and confidentiality dictations to safeguard data
File Clerk requirements are:
- 2+ years' experience of working on a File Clerk position
- Good experience of working with filing systems
- Good practical experience with MS Office and office equipment such as photocopier٫ scanner etc.
- High level of English both oral and written
- Excellent organizational skills with close attention to detail
- Reliability and confidentiality
- High school degree; certification in documentation management area will be a bonus
Hire a File Clerk
Post this File Clerk job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.Post Now