About the Personal Banker position
We are looking for a reliable Personal Banker who will guide our clients in managing their finances and bank accounts. Your duties will include building long-term relationships with customers and cross-selling them our products and services.
A successful candidate should possess excellent communication abilities and deep knowledge of banking processes and products. Some experience in sales or customer service experience will be helpful. We expect you to be productive٫ ethical a good problem solver.
Personal Banker responsibilities are:
- Organize customer bank accounts and perform open٫ close and oversee transactions
- Consult clients on bank services helping to meet their needs
- Refer customers to company's financial experts
- Interact with potential customers to get new deals
- Prepare presentations of bank's financial products and services
- Fulfill administrative duties such as entering data into banking software
Personal Banker requirements are:
- 3+ years' experience of working on a Personal Banker;
- Solid experience with personal banking practices and regulations
- Experience in sales or customer service
- Good practical experience with banking software and MS Office
- Ability to to meet goals and solve problems effectively
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Reliability and customer-oriented approach
- BSc or BA degree in Finance٫ Accounting or other similar area
Frequently Asked Questions
Hire a Personal Banker
Post this Personal Banker job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.