About the Financial Adviser position
We are looking for an experienced Financial Adviser who will take the intermediary role to connect our company and our customers. Your duties will include providing customers with financial consulting services and help them utilize their money most efficiently.
We expect you to be able to research marketplace on available products and services٫ identify customers’ needs٫ design financial strategies and close sales.
Financial Adviser responsibilities are:
- Provide guidance towards profitable and secure financial solutions to the customers
- Strategic consulting on financial products and services such as cash and debt management٫ investments٫ insurance coverage and so on
- Explore clients' overall financial situation٫ investigate their needs and suggest solid financial plans
- Build client base and maintain win-win relationships
- Explore and generate leads and research opportunities for mutual funds٫ stocks٫ bonds etc to meet sales goals
- Stay informed about trends and updates of industry niche
- Review financial plans and optimize them to ensure profits
- Ensure compliance with all industry rules and regulations
- Interact with providers٫ solicitors٫ valuers and other professionals
Financial Adviser requirements are:
- 3+ years' experience of working on a Financial Adviser٫ Planner (http://www.link...)٫ Specialist (http://www.link...) or other relevant position
- Solid experience in analysing market’s financial data and providing consulting services in this area
- Track record of successful financial guidance
- Significant experience with PCs٫ particularly with database systems operating
- Excellent communication٫ negotiation and presentation skills
- Accuracy٫ close attention to detail and the ability to provide detailed and plain explanations on complex data
- BS degree in Finance or other related area and a certification such as FCA٫ CII٫ DipFA٫ CISI or other
Frequently Asked Questions
Hire a Financial Adviser
Post this Financial Adviser job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.