About the Photo Editor position
We are looking for a talented photo editor to coordinate assignments by selecting٫ editing and positioning photos in print and web publications.
The successful candidate will be able to collaborate with editors and photographers to decide on which photos will be published and ensure deadlines are met.
Ultimately٫ you should be able to create photo content to compliment text in a creative way.
Photo Editor responsibilities are:
- Working with members to determine the best photos to use
- Being creative
- Editing photos
- Ensuring that photos are of great quality
- Bringing out researches and staying up to date with new technologies
Photo Editor requirements are:
- Experience as a Photo Editor
- Familiar with photo editing technologies and applications
- Able to utilize photoshop and Pixlr very well
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good time management skills
- BA/BSc in Photography٫ Visual Arts or a related field
Frequently Asked Questions
Hire a Photo Editor
Post this Photo Editor job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.