About the Secretary position
We are looking for a Secretary who will be responsible for clerical and administrative support in order to optimize workflow procedures in the office. You will act as a point of reference for all queries٫ requests or issues and will be an integral part of the company’s workforce.
We expect you to have experience in assisting colleagues and executives by supporting them with planning and distributing information.
Secretary responsibilities are:
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
- Receive phone calls and redirect them when necessary
- Organize correspondence٫ memos and forms
- Manage contact information of employees٫ customers٫ suppliers and external partners
- Assist with completion of regular reports
- Organize and maintain a filing system
- Monitor levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Arrange travels and undertake occasional receptionist duties
- Perform documentation of expenses and create reports on the results
Secretary requirements are:
- 3+ years' experience of working on a Secretary or Administrative Assistant position
- Significant experience with office organization and optimization
- Good practical experience with MS Office
- Excellent multi-tasking and time management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Responsibility٫ integrity and professionalism
- High school diploma
Frequently Asked Questions
Hire a Secretary
Post this Secretary job ad to 50+ free job boards with one click.