About the VP of HR position
We are looking for a competent Vice President of Human Resources (VP of HR) to direct and oversee the company’s HR plans in ways that support our mission and overall strategy.
This position has high accountability and reports directly to the CEO. We want candidates who can prove they are leaders and strategic thinkers٫ effective people managers and problem-solvers. If you are all these٫ and you have a solid HR background٫ we want to talk to you.
The goal is to promote the role of strategic HR and ensure the long-term success of both HR and the organization as a whole.
VP of HR responsibilities are:
- Working with management team on missions
- Creating strategic plans
- Deciding and acting on initiatives for equal opportunity and so forth
- Assuming the responsibility of labor and employee relations
- Analyzing the effectiveness of HR operations and policies
- Making reports for the CEO using business metrics and KPIs
VP of HR requirements are:
- Experience as a VP of HR
- Knowledge of metrics system
- Familiar with MS Office
- Great leadership skills
- Effective communication skills
- BA/BSc in Human Resource Management or a related field