New hire welcome letter template
Subject Line: Welcome aboard!
Hi [employee’s name],
Welcome to the team! We’re thrilled to have you joining us and all look forward to helping you get set up on your first day.
When you arrive on [insert date] at [insert address/floor], we welcome you to the HR department to help you get organized for your first day. Here’s what the process will look like:
- Sign the employment contract and any other necessary paperwork
- Get acquainted in your workstation and set up accounts and any other hardware
- Meet with your team leader to go over your position and responsibilities
- Induction training on the basics like policies, company products, and perks
- Lunch with your colleagues
You can access our employee directory here: [insert link]. We want to ensure that you feel comfortable and hit the ground running.
Our dress code is [business casual]. Don’t forget to bring your ID for entry to the front door. We have also enclosed benefit forms and the employment contract so you can have time to review them before you sign.
You can find out more about the company’s culture in our Employee Handbook (enclosed). We’re confident that you’ll be a real asset to our company. Looking forward to welcoming you in person!