Brand Ambassador interview questions
Your future team player will be the influential face of the company. They’ll be super professional with awesome communication skills and have a passion for your products, plus they’ll have great social media experience when it comes to business.
Top tip: Hire candidates you can grow with by making sure their personal career goals align with your company's mission.
Role-specific interview questions
- Walk me through a day in the life of a Brand Ambassador?
- Have you used our products/services? Who is our target audience?
- How do we stand out from our competition?
- What is a Facebook response rate? How do you keep it high?
- What are the best word-of-mouth techniques?
- What’s your favorite tech to schedule online social content?
- How do you keep track of online references and comments?
Behavioral interview questions
- Have you ever implemented successful new sales opportunities or new ways to find potential clients? What happened?
- How would you strike up a conversation with a stranger at a networking event?
- Do you ever review products online? Why?
- Describe a time you’ve dealt with a challenging customer in your last role. How did you make sure the client was happy?
Problem solving interview questions
- How would you attract potential customers at a promotional event?
- How would you approach a negative social media comment? Would you reply straight away or inform the marketing department first?
- How would you respond to a customer complaint on Facebook if there was truth to it?
- Why would or wouldn’t you delete troll posts on our social media page?
Start optimizing your recruiting process today.
Join the thousands of companies already hiring with Breezy HR.Start Interviewing Now