Brand Ambassador interview questions
Your future team player will be the influential face of the company. They’ll be super professional with awesome communication skills and have a passion for your products, plus they’ll have great social media experience when it comes to business.
Top tip: Hire candidates you can grow with by making sure their personal career goals align with your company's mission.
Role-specific interview questions
- Walk me through a day in the life of a Brand Ambassador?
- Have you used our products/services? Who is our target audience?
- How do we stand out from our competition?
- What is a Facebook response rate? How do you keep it high?
- What are the best word-of-mouth techniques?
- What’s your favorite tech to schedule online social content?
- How do you keep track of online references and comments?
Behavioral interview questions
- Have you ever implemented successful new sales opportunities or new ways to find potential clients? What happened?
- How would you strike up a conversation with a stranger at a networking event?
- Do you ever review products online? Why?
- Describe a time you’ve dealt with a challenging customer in your last role. How did you make sure the client was happy?
Problem solving interview questions
- How would you attract potential customers at a promotional event?
- How would you approach a negative social media comment? Would you reply straight away or inform the marketing department first?
- How would you respond to a customer complaint on Facebook if there was truth to it?
- Why would or wouldn’t you delete troll posts on our social media page?