Marketing Intern interview questions
Your zero-regret new hire is super motivated, passionate about marketing and eager to learn. They should know their stuff when it comes to marketing techniques, and have a great understanding of social media, apps, SEO and marketing analytics metrics.
Top tip: Hire candidates you can grow with by making sure their personal career goals align with your company's mission.
Role-specific interview questions
- How much do you know about our brand?
- Who are our customers?
- Marketing vs. sales: What’s the key difference?
- What makes an awesome digital campaign?
- What are the top digital marketing trends?
- How does SEO influence content marketing?
- How does social media support content marketing?
- Describe your mobile marketing experience.
- Which market analysis tech have you used?
Behavioral interview questions
- Describe a time you had to work in a team.
- How do you prioritize different projects with the same deadline?
- Describe a time you aced a presentation.
- Have you ever quit something? Why?
Problem solving interview questions
- How has your background prepared you for this role?
- Why does marketing appeal to you?
- What are your plans after graduation?