Your next awesome Call Center Rep will have super strong written and verbal communication skills, great interpersonal skills and the ability to accurately record conversations. They’ll be natural problem-solvers with a passion for customer service, plus they’ll have great IT skills, basic database knowledge and fast typing skills.
Top tip: Hire candidates you can grow with by making sure their personal career goals align with your company's mission.
Call Center Representative interview questions
- What do you know about our customers?
- What size was the customer database in your last role?
- What are your goals for this role?
- Have you ever helped solve a team problem?
- Tell us about a time you aced a team project.
- What’s your average call per hour rate?
- Have you ever dealt with an angry customer? What happened?
- How do you keep cool after talking to angry customers?
- Tell us about a time you successfully upsold a customer.
- What does great customer service mean to you?
- What do you do if you don’t know the answer to a customer question?
- What would you do if the system crashed while you were on a customer call?
- How do you stay motivated?
- How would you rate your IT skills?
- What tech have you used to record call details?