File Clerk interview questions
- Use interview questions to figure out why your candidate applied, what motivates them and how they’ll contribute to your organization.
- Hire candidates you can grow with by making sure their personal career goals align with your company's mission.
Role-specific interview questions
- How does your previous experience relate to this position?
- How well do you know MS Office?
- What office equipment have you used before?
- What are the best tools and systems to help keep files organized?
- How would you rate your typing skills?
- How do you do super accurate data entry?
- How do you avoid data losses?
Behavioral interview questions
- Describe a day in the life for a file clerk.
- How do you prioritize top tasks?
- How have you managed tight deadlines in the past?
- What motivates you? How could we challenge you?
- How do you ensure confidentiality with personal data and sensitive info?
- Tell us about a time you dealt with a stressful situation. What happened?
- How can we keep super organized, easily accessible records?