Admin Officer interview questions
Your ideal candidate will be experienced in office procedures and equipment, take the initiative and are always looking for ways to improve systems. Plus they’ll be calm, reliable and highly-organized multi-taskers.
Top tip: Hire candidates you can grow with by making sure their personal career goals align with your company's mission.
Problem solving interview questions
- How would you measure your own performance? What goals would you set yourself?
- What would you do if you forgot to book a room for a meeting?
- What are the most important office policies and why?
- What would you do to make sure important company files stay safe?
- How would you keep track of supplies stock?
Role-specific interview questions
- Walk me through a day in the life. What do you prioritize?
- Have you ever used tech to organize your schedule? What have you used and how was it useful?
- How do you ensure expense reports are accurate?
- What are your favorite daily software programs?
- How do you organize digital and physical files?
Behavioral interview questions
- Have you ever used a new system or tool to save time at work? What was it and how did you come up with the idea?
- How do you balance repetitive work v productivity?
- How would you prioritize multiple requests from coworkers?
- Describe a time you had to handle a difficult coworker.
Start optimizing your recruiting process today.
Join the thousands of companies already hiring with Breezy HR.Start Interviewing Now