Office Coordinator interview questions
Your ideal Office Coordinator candidate will be professional, a great communicator, have awesome IT skills and will ask insightful questions about the role. They’ll also be a great team-player, super organized and an exceptional multi-tasker.
Top tip: Hire candidates you can grow with by making sure their personal career goals align with your company's mission.
Problem solving interview questions
- How do you prioritize projects across multiple departments?
- What would your first priority be if you’re hired?
- How do you handle multiple phone calls at the same time?
- How would you improve efficiency in the office?
Role-specific interview questions
- What is a day in the life for an office coordinator?
- What office tech have you worked with?
- How do you use tech to stay organized?
- How fast can you type?
- How do you protect confidential info?
- How do you keep super accurate on routine tasks?
- Who is your most challenging customer?
- How do you ensure everyone sticks to company policies?
Behavioral interview questions
- Describe a time you’ve struggled to multitask. What happened?
- Tell us about a time you aced a team goal. How did you contribute?
- Describe a time you saved time or money for the office.