Office Assistant interview questions
Your high-quality candidate will be a Microsoft Office ace, know and love your company, and will have prepared some awesome questions of their own.
- Dig deep: Include a short skills assignment to test their IT skills.
- Look for experience: Ask open-ended and situational interview questions to find out more about their relevant experience.
- Grow together: Hire candidates you can grow with by making sure their personal career goals align with your company's mission.
Problem solving interview questions
- Why did you apply for this role?
- What are your fave admin projects?
- What are your least fave admin projects? How do you balance motivation and quality on these tasks?
Role-specific interview questions
- How would you rate your computer skills?
- What are your fave calendar management tools?
- What kinds of docs have you made using MS Office?
- What is your data entry experience?
- How do you stay accurate on routine tasks like processing expenses and preparing reports?
- If you support multiple people at one company, how do you prioritize tasks?
Behavioral interview questions
- Have you ever dealt with a difficult coworker? What happened?
- Describe a time you worked on a successful team project. What was your role?
- Describe a time you helped improve efficiency, costs, or revenue.
- What does “managing up” mean to you? In what ways have you done that?
- What motivates you?
Start optimizing your recruiting process today.
Join the thousands of companies already hiring with Breezy HR.Start Interviewing Now