Customer Service Manager interview questions
Your high-quality candidate will have a positive team impact, understand how to create the right docs and reports, and be a super supportive influence on their teams. They could even be an existing member of your team who sparkles above the rest. ✨
- Gauge their experience: Take notice of candidates’ customer and product know-how, and their customer service support processes. They should also provide concrete examples of their coaching and motivation experience.
- Note their questions: Listen for smart, spontaneous questions about your company, products, and existing support team. The best candidates will also have suggestions for improvement.
- Think diversity: Diversity is key for a thriving workplace. Keep an eye out for management and exec-level candidates from varying backgrounds and aim to eliminate bias from your hiring process.
Problem solving interview questions
- What do you think is the most asked-for request from our customers?
- What would you recommend to the product team if they asked your opinion on the hottest new feature to implement?
- What are the highest relevance/value features on our product roadmap?
- How do you stay up-to-date on industry trends?
- Describe a situation where you aced customer expectations.
- From your experience, what’s the best way to gather customer feedback? How have you turned this feedback into actionable insights?
- Tell us about a time you had to give a team member negative feedback.
- What do you find most challenging about customer service?
- Describe how you’d train a customer service rep.
Start optimizing your recruiting process today.
Join the thousands of companies already hiring with Breezy HR.Start Interviewing Now